O. P. Martin
For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.
We offer personalized one-on-one computing services and solutions over the
Offering many years of experience in computing systems design from single station
to multiple-site network.
Here are a few of the things we have done in the past:
- software design and implementation
- multi-user access database technology for network accounting
- DOS programs running on CNC controllers for machine tools
- wide-area transaction communications utilizing modems and
Frame Relay for financial applications
- received award for technical excellence
- evaluated, purchased, installed, configured computing and
network hardware and software
- network administration
- backups and restores
- trained programmers and installers
- tutored in programming for students from high school through
- Fourier transforms for medical research
- digital audio, music and midi arrangements
- data recovery
- drawn parts for CAD
- desktop publishing
- typed manuscript
- web promotion
- equipment included IBM PC compatibles, DOS, Windows, Visual
C++, MFC, 8086, Basic, Novell Netware, etc.
- much more! If you don't see it, ask!
- references available upon request
Offering many years of diverse, progressively more responsible experience
in the design and
development of software and in the installation of computer systems, from
stand-alone to multi-site network.
- DOS TSR's - Design, Write
- Networks - Install, Train
- Conversions - Examples
- Music - Data Recovery
- Debug! - Upgrade, Test
Using IBM PC and compatibles, DOS, Windows, Microsoft Visual C/C++ and
MFC, MASM, BASIC, HTML (of course!), Novell Netware 2.x - 4.x,
Arcnet, Ethernet, IBM PCNET, Frame Relay, PC-MOS, OS/2, Xenix, Mac, and
various CNC machines, CAD programs, word processing, etc., etc.
If you don't see it listed here, ask!
If you would like to communicate with O. P. Martin,
you may use the link below:
Excellent references are available on request.